- What are the check-in and check-out times?
You can check-in from 2.00 pm.
If the room is already available, you can start your stay immediately (without any extra charge) otherwise you can store your luggage and start enjoying all hotel facilities.
You can check-out by 10.00 am, but you can leave your suitcases in our left-luggage office till your departure before the end of the day.
- Does the hotel have a swimming pool?
- Yes, the Ferretti Beach Hotel has a large swimming pool where you can immerse yourself during the hottest summer days. All around there is a wide area with sun beds and beach umbrellas for your relaxation.
- Who can I address to have sun beds and beach umbrellas on the beach?
- You can address directly the lifeguard or choose the all-inclusive formula and pay the beach service directly at the hotel.
- Can I have discounted tickets for the parks?
- Reduced tickets are not available at the reception but you can ask for information about where to find the tickets.
- What are the opening times of the restaurant?
- Breakfast 7.00 – 10.00 am – Lunch 12.30 – 2.00 pm - Dinner 7.00 - 9.00 pm
- Do I have any specific dietary requirements?
- It is important to specify them at the time of booking. Then we will decide a suitable menu together with the kitchen staff.
- What if a doctor is needed?
- You can go to the first-aid station’s practice otherwise the doctor can come to the hotel 24 hours a day. You pay directly the doctor.
- What are the hotel payment options?
- We accept cash up to the amount permitted by law. Above that amount you can pay by credit card and cash card.
- What if I need an invoice?
- You should request it at the time of booking and convey your tax data (in case of advance payment the invoice is absolutely required).
- Can I find a concierge at the hotel?
- Yes, you can. The hotel is under 24-hour supervision.
- Are pets welcome at the hotel?
Yes, small and medium size pets are welcome but they are not allowed to enter the restaurant and the swimming pool area.
On the beach your pets are very welcome and around the hotel there is much space where to run and play in safety.
- Must I pay the tourist tax in Rimini?
Yes, you must. Concerning the 4-star hotels, the tourist tax amounts to € 2.50 per day per person and must be paid cash and on site necessarily.
WHO MUST PAY
- The tourist tax is payable by people who spend the night in the accommodation facilities of the Municipality of Rimini, up to a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
- The tax is also payable when the guest’s cost of accommodation is charged to the Municipality of Rimini.
WHO MUST NOT PAY
- residents of the Municipality of Rimini;
- subjects present in the accommodation facilities but who do not spend the night (“day-use”);
- minors until the fourteenth year of age;
- minor children, from the second onwards, if they stay with their parents, exclusively in the months of June, July and August. For the purpose of calculating the number of the minor children, also the kids who are not yet fourteen years old and already enjoy the exemption are included;
- subjects who assist patients admitted to health facilities of the municipal area by reason of one carer per patient;
- personnel from the state, provincial or local armed forces or corps , and also from the National Fire Department and the Civil Defence who stay for service requirements;
- each coach driver who stays for service requirements;
- a tour leader providing assistance to groups organised by travel agencies and tourism, every 24 participants;
- all staff members of the tourist accommodation where they work;
- elderly people, aged 65 and older, belonging to groups organised by local public bodies who stay in hotel structures classified into 1 – 2 – 3 stars, excluding the months of July and August;
- subjects with 100% disability;
- any accompanying persons of people with 100% disability who are paid the carer’s allowance by INPS (National Institute for Social Security) and INAIL (National Institute against Accidents at Work) by reason of one carer per patient;
- foreign citizens requesting international protection who arrived following unscheduled flows and re-entering any special national reception plans with effect from September 25th, 2014.
WHO REFUSES TO PAY
The individuals who, being liable to pay the tourist tax, refuse to pay it to the manager of the accommodation facility are subject to the recovery of the tax increased by 30% penalty, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree No. 471/97 and the interest for late payment.
- How far are you from...?
Beach: about 50 metres
Rimini Exhibition Centre: 5,9 km
Rimini Town Centre: 2,5 km
Aquafan (leisure park): 12 Km
Oltremare (leisure park): 12 km
Fiabilandia (leisure park): 5 km
Italia in Miniatura (leisure park): 8 km
Mirabilandia (leisure park): 40 km
Misano World Circuit: 15 km
Tennis & Five-a-side football courts: 1,5 km
Rimini Golf: 16 km
105 Stadium – Rimini: 4 km
Le Befane Shopping Mall: 4 km
Palacongressi Conference Centre: 3 Km
Rimini Airport: 5 km
Rimini Railway Station: 3 km
Highway exit Rimini North 8 km
Highway exit Rimini South: 4 km
Rimini Ferris Wheel: 2,5 km
- I decided to arrive by train. How far is the railway station?
- The railway station is about 3 km far from the hotel. It is recommended to take bus No. 11 and get off at bus stop No. 16 which is almost in front of the hotel.
- In which town area is the hotel exactly?
- It is located in Marina Centro facing the beach club No. 55.
- How far is it from the town centre?
- The town centre is at about 2.5 km distance.
- Is there a car park?
- Yes, there is. The hotel has a private fenced car park subject to availability. You cannot reserve always the same car space. If you booked a package with car park included, it will be guaranteed according to its availability.
- How can I join the town centre?
- You can join it by bus No. 11 or easily on our bicycles.